-
June 7th, 2004, 08:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
how do you get it to show the secret image? is it like a mood ring or something? I put it on my finger, but it doesnt do anything
-
June 7th, 2004, 08:17 PM
#2
-megalithanod
Guest
Guess you just aren't Spawnny enough to have it show.
Might as well send it to me [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2004, 08:19 PM
#3
Peter Peeker
Guest
-
June 7th, 2004, 08:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
lol
and is there anyway to clean the tarnish off them? or do you just have to leave it since its so cheaply made?
-
June 7th, 2004, 08:25 PM
#5
-megalithanod
Guest
Have no clue!
You might want to talk to one of the various swag-masters we have around here that have one already, although I doubt any of them would have opened it from the bag - you know how they are! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 7th, 2004, 08:32 PM
#6
Inactive Member
yeah, I hope I'm not the only one that ever put that thing on a finger! I didnt however stretch it open to adjust it. just stuck it on the end of the pinky finger to see if it would change
-
June 7th, 2004, 08:36 PM
#7
Peter Peeker
Guest
it only works in Canadian atmosphere.
guess you'll be coming to visit?
-
June 7th, 2004, 08:39 PM
#8
Inactive Member
*starts packing his bags*
-
June 7th, 2004, 09:32 PM
#9
-megalithanod
Guest
A Spawn ring on the PINKY finger!????!
what a wuss - no wonder it isn't showing the secret image!
You might want to just set it down and go to the sitting room and have your tea and crumpets! Sheesh!
-
June 7th, 2004, 11:41 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I got no idea chaser, ive worn mine also and noticed nothing.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks